Subject: Re: So how was it?
From: Manuel Coats <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: LightWave Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 02:26:19 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 10 Aug 1995 [email-masked] wrote:

> 
> Well, I guess SigGraph '95 is all over now, so the big question that us 
> non-attendees have (at least I do) is "How was it"??
> 
> What were some of the cooler things at the show?

There were a lot of cool things.  Virtual Reality was all over the place 
as was an abundance of animations.  I was going to show a really good 
segment of Siggraph on issue #3 of LIghtspeed, but I was not aware that 
Siggraph closed early on Thursday (The day I showed up to do some video 
taping) so I didin't really get much.  Oh well.  Maybe next year, eh?

> How was the show, overall?

THis was my first time to Siggraph and it was pretty good.  Lots of great 
stuff going on.  I even got to play Alan Chan at a Virtual game of 
something or other... he won and took home a fantastic prize... I think 
it was a mouse pad.

Take Care,

Manuel Coats
LIGHTSPEED
--
Manuel Coats <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]